- Application Procedure
- Application Form
Africans who have a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent can be admitted and registered for ILET courses either by mail, Email, online, or in person at one of our regional locations.
- Be interested in European Countries, and be willing to deepen their knowledge and appreciation of that interest after arrival.
- Be both mentally and physically healthy.
- Have the ability to adapt to living conditions that could be significantly different from those experienced in the applicant's home country.
- Be a citizen of the country where the recruitment and selection procedures take place.
- In principle, be under thirty-five (35) years of age. The main purpose of the programme is to foster ties between African youth and ILET participants composed of Matured students, College Graduates, Junior and High school leavers.
- Have minimum excellent English pronunciation, rhythm, intonation and voice projection skills in addition to other standard language skills. Have good writing skills and grammar usage.
- Not be a current or former participant on the ILET Programme
- Not have lived in any European Country for three or more years in the last ten years.
In addition to the above (a) through (h), applicants must:
- Be motivated to participate in and initiate international exchange activities in the local community
- Hold at least a School Leaving Certificate or obtain one.
- Be interested in the host country's education system and particularly in the host country's way of teaching foreign languages.
- Be interested in working actively with other students.
- Successful applicants for the ILET programme are expected to make an effort to study or continue studying the host country's language prior to and after arriving in the host country.
- In the case of Spain this is Spanish, for Germany and Austria it is German, for France it is French or the principal language spoken in that country.
Submission of a completed and signed application and payment of the €100 admission fee.