There are two stages to the application procedure:
- Applications should be submitted to the AYF Secretariat by the deadline date for recruiting.
- Candidates who have passed the initial screening stage are interviewed for final selection at the respective embassyor consulate in their home countries.
- Copies of successful Applications would be sent to the Embassy of the host countries in the applicant's home country.The submitted documents will not be returned.
- Final results are announced to successful, unsuccessful, and alternate candidates by the end of the given screening period. Alternates will be told whether or not they can participate.
- Successful and alternate applicants are required to submit an official medical report signed by a licensed, practising physician.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the designated host institution in which they have been placed, by theAYF through the embassies and consulates of the Host Countries. A Notice of Acceptance with information about the host institution and the Terms and Conditions of training will be sent soon after.
If you qualify for admission, complete an Application for Admission. Your completed application can be submitted online, mailed or faxed (+49 1212 510 323 700 or +49 228 32 304 22) to AYF. If you have any questions about the application or the admission process, call +49 175 517 9953 or +49 160 990 29 357 and ask to speak to a member of our Information and Enrolment Team.
General Requirements for ILET Certificate Programs
The undergraduate certificate programs require from 12 weeks or 180 semester hours of course credit (with the exception of the paralegal certificate which requires 60 hours), with a minimum grade of C in all required levels.
Participants must arrive in Spain with a Student VISA type D issued by the Spanish Embassy in their countries and a certificate from the host institution certifying about the course in which they will be participating in Spain.
As soon as participants arrive to Spain, they must go to the police station to apply for the Student Card. In order to get it, participants must offer the police station the following documents: